View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Black Ops

I bought it and I am kinda divided if I want my money back or not lol.

I like the stuff from MW2 like the xp points the new unlocks and stuff.
I like the sentry guns, and the ability to revive ur team mates if you are near them, reminds me a bit of tf games : P
I like the ability to climb stuff and to slide stuff.
The multiplayer is kinda newbie friendly low recoil easy to kill, not like css style.
The single player is pretty fun.

But

The fakin lag is huge, it gets impossible to play it properly single player or offline, my pc isnt great but its decent (Dual core 2.8 / 4 gb ram / Ati 4770), and what suprises me is that it isnt because the graphics are amazing, they aren´t : p but still decent, playng with max settings cept for antializing you look at some textures and they are really low resolution maybe dumbed down for consoles dunno, what might use a lot of resources is the particles /fog / mist / papers and noise stuff that usually eats a lot of fps in source engine so might be that i dont know. But anyway reading coments in webs out there and even on steam foruns a lot of dudes complain about the same lag issues / freezing issues even with hight end pcs--- So i don´t know it have potential but as it is now it kinda sucks, no fun at all to aim to a dude then freeze a bit then ur dead, hope they patch it soon.
zE is offline   Reply With Quote