View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 05:53 AM   #28
vatterin
David-

Posts Rated Helpful 18 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
bad, mad, n sad. thats all i think of when i think back on the FF days with David-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_engineer
A design engineer is a person who may be involved in any of various engineering disciplines including civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textiles, aerospace, nuclear, manufacturing, systems, and structural /building/architectural

so basically what you're saying is that there are only 10 colleges in the country that offer design engineering degrees for allllll those disciplines? hmmm.

not everyone here has a career path ceiling of a tier 1 tech support rep. perhaps you should consider changing yours to that of a psychiatrist. or maybe just go see one.

and yes those are all of my life's achievements, all perfectly described in a short list here on these tried and true forum boards where they will be forever etched in time. im a lying asshole fraud - you've got me. i suppose if i were to have added some world of warcraft achievements in there, it would've appeared more credible in your eyes.

nar·cis·sis·tic
ˌnärsəˈsistik/Submit
adjective
having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
"a narcissistic actress"
synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic; informalfull of oneself
"she was never happy in the narcissistic life that her press agent and manager had crafted for her"
relating to narcissism.
"narcissistic personality disorder"

Sorry I forgot to list the thousands of online college mills that offer "engineering" degrees.

val·i·da·tion
ˌvaləˈdāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of checking or proving the validity or accuracy of something.
"the technique requires validation in controlled trials"
the action of making or declaring something legally or officially acceptable.
"new courses, subject to validation, include an MSc in Urban Forestry"
recognition or affirmation that a person or their feelings or opinions are valid or worthwhile.
"they have exaggerated needs for acceptance and validation"

Yet you say I'm the one who needs to seek professional help.
vatterin is offline   Reply With Quote