Old 07-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #29
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
I could go on and rip your little 'buffs" into pieces, and pretty much say you are doing more damage than OT has ever done, but I shall not.
rice i couldn't agree with you more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToXxX View Post
Ok, i'm confused. We gave the mirv back to the HW. Which has been the case since TFC. And everyone has an issue with this? Did you guys already forget that was the secondary grenade of the HW since the beginning. Seriously? Rofl... Find something to really complain about.

The HW was nerfed. We gave it back to him, the Spy was nerfed. We gave him back the gas grenade. Maybe we can get a scout a primary towel grenade so you can cry into that.
lol the heavy was nerfed? it wasn't nerfed at all. i don't think you've seen the heavy weapons guy with a slowfield at his best, because they are far more powerful then with a mirv. they can plug up whole hall ways with a snowfield, mini-gun, air blast combo of destruction. the only thing ive seen the mirv do to the heavy is lower his defensive capabilities by a lot. he can't plug hallways and chokes the same, he almost feels weak now. (on talos.) also the mirv only addes less teamwork and more team deathmatch dueling. the only time i think the mirv is better is in pickups or 6 people or less on the server the slowfeilds are less effective but still the game shouldn't be about playing with 6 players but 12-18 (i hate the attitude in pickups and as more and more pickup players spill into the pubs its become very apparent that the general disrespect of fellow human beings that they are a problem. but thats another rant for another day.)
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Last edited by WiFiDi; 07-19-2011 at 09:04 AM.