View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 04:56 AM   #11
InternalChi

Class/Position: Any
Gametype: 1v1 dm , capture the flag , fps shooter
Affiliations: Flawles$styles #styles irc east gamesnet or gamesurge. Who remembers?? Lol
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Biohaz,love u bro...yes he was a top dm soldier too. I read some blatant lies on here. Someone claiming the created and owned flawless styles. You know that was me, and we had the best 1v1 soldiers around. Nobody could touch us...I could go down the list... we know em tho...anyone that was a #styles member.....u can definately claim your props. Even after all the other guilds fell, we wound up with the VD members and OD members. Yea I dissappeared for years, but u guys kept it up and running... what happened to DuM? I first met him, I rocked his world...6 months down the line, that nigga never missed lol...I was better at first...then I think he got better than me......I would go away for months or years at a time and try to jumps back in with u pro hoes and got beat up for a bit...it comes back like riding a bike... we were like top in the world 1v1 dm mulchers....underrated.
I remember being so good, I could toss a nade high in the air and strafe toward the player I was fighting and force him to go where I wanted and hit em with a rocket nade split as it came down..while having a second one primed with the follow up split....if they didn't die...crowbar. at one point in my prime, I could stand still and hit people with rocket grenade combos at long range from the start....they couldn't get close to me.....they try to bhop around and rockets were on point.
(I was able to do this at a low sensitivity on a ball mouse, once I turned the sensitivity up I couldn't aim long range as good but u need this for real maps and bhopping in game. ...I don't wanna toot my own horn but I perfected the rocket nade split concept......then I went to prison..lol stopped playing...played cs.....I'd take 3 or 4 years breaks....after that, I wasn't as good as I was in my prime.......biohaz, in his prime...was a beast too. I found out people were trying so hard to be a good mulcher...there was some people using global timers.(if u don't know what that is.m..its a cheat grenade click sound replacement. When u primed ur nade, it would count down....but u could hear your enemies name timer too! I was script free until everyone was script whores..... I only used basic...auto reload and jump wait

Last edited by InternalChi; 08-09-2016 at 05:17 AM.
InternalChi is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.