View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #69
o_sobe green

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlan
I am very excited about Fortress Forever, because for the first time it will bring Europe and the United States together under one great roof.
Uh... how? FF won't affect network latencies in any way.

I think people take clans too seriously. It's not that dramatic (as Azlan writes). If running a game clan is one of the most emotionally exhausting thing you've ever experienced, then it really is clearly time to dump TFC and experience the real world.

I think clans just get in the way of actually playing the game. Rivalries, power struggles and conflicts was all I ever saw in clans. And these days we have these so-called professional clans that develop carpal tunnel syndrome for a living. No thanks, I'll stick to public servers.
Well you have to understand, for some reason America is always doing things differently than everybody else or vice versa. I think what he meant was that things like footsteps for example will be the same for everyone. Not all of the developing team is from a certain region which means the community won't be "Americans" and "Euros". We'll all be playing by the same rules for the most part.
o_sobe green is offline   Reply With Quote