View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 06:59 AM   #132
o_d3pth charge

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
I personally think French is right. Most of the things that DC says are just straight out of his mouth(asshole). I mean, there's an ignore button yet he continues to argue childishly(on his) part with people. There are tons of examples with French(where French just absolutely owns him everytime)and an example right here in this thread with him arguing at me. I say at me because I don't really like to argue on the internet because it's pretty damned pointless and a waste of energy. You could have the best points in the world on any subject and it wouldn't change anything.
Hmm... looking at my post history as far back as I care to look (about 10 pages or so) I've posted 3 total responses that are complaints about other members or hostile in really any nature. 2 were about French Toast's general demeanor and the other was about yourself. Unless you can't do basic math, 3 out of 463 is not "most."

It's not my fault you are a hypocrit. A hypocrit who can't come up with an even slightly coherant arguement to boot.

Oh, and that link was your posting history. I couldnt find one post that wasnt a peice of poo in the form of online text. You can live in denial if you'd like; I was mostly writing my previous response for Darken's sake, as he is getting needlessly berated by some of you guys and I wanted to point out the irony.
o_d3pth charge is offline   Reply With Quote