View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
WattaTweest
Trimpin' ain't easy.

Class/Position: O Demoman
Gametype: Control Points
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to WattaTweest Send a message via MSN to WattaTweest
I know 0 LUA I've read over some of the includes, and it looks like I might be able to get SOME of the basics down, but framework would be really helpful.

The basic rules, 2 teams on either side of a giant box have to run to a ball in the middle. The person who picks up the ball I'd like to change teams so they can be "pushed" so to speak by concs/grenades/rockets, but STILL take damage from them. If possible, I want them to be slowed down, but also have the damage they take from attacks reduced by about 75% (or whatever works best after playtesting)

At both sides of the box, there are capture points for opposing teams. The main objective is to push the carrier into the enemies side of the box and get them to the capture point. The reason I'd also like it to be a different team is because if you're defending, I want it to be possible to push an enemy carrier back into enemy territory.

Probably gonna get hated on a bit for this, but I basically took the idea from Red vs. Blue. They refer to it as Grifball.
WattaTweest is offline   Reply With Quote