View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #33
Peppas

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I would agree with absolute and ian 100%. The money could and should be used for other things to benefit the game. I guess you can say I'm boycotting this league because I know whats going to happen. People stack teams with a small community and only have 2 or 3 teams like what is previously stated. The money can be used for a different advertising purposes.

And on the subject of pubs. Talos is a great pub, its normal players are awesome and I would like to thank them for helping this community out. Only thing I have to say is that Talos can have a awesome 16 player game going on ksour or destroy easy, but they have so many maps to choose from on the server non popular maps come up in the vote and sometimes a unpopular map gets played next and a lot of people drop and the server stays low on players eventually to empty. (I could be wrong but its my opinion). Yes it is good to have a lot of maps available to the community but it can backfire. When you look at your popular servers back in TFC they were like a 24/7 of a popular map or had a popular rotation of maps.

Maybe we can try to have another pub server like Talos, with a set map rotation of the most commonly played maps.
Destroy, Ksour, Openfire, Monkey etc.

Just something to think about, don't bash me for my opinions.
And Ian, thank you for supporting FF with your $$$!

Last edited by Peppas; 01-23-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Peppas is offline   Reply With Quote