View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 01:55 AM   #285
o_bumgravy

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
Zydell my dear lambs out to slaughter is YELLOW. He is not only talented but the one that so many have followed under the Light. He is the ultimate Yellow Borhter there is and ever will be.

I do not care for what you think of myself. It will all be worth it when the Brotherhood pwns each and every one of you septic tanks. This thread has taken an ugly turn to flaming only when this was not the main purpose at all. I have been swayed to post against you maggots time and time again. Now I post for the Brotherhood again.

My Yellow Brothers. I have been hard at work getting an insignia ready for us and searching for the perfect image that says what we are with no words. I do not dare post the picture for the likes of these unlighten ones who still roam the earth with the dead.

Send me a PM if you want to check it out and I will send it to you. I am going to have to buy it if it is what we are looking for unless someone has better artistic skills then I do. Once it is bought if I do decide to there is no royality fee attached so I will be able to reproduce it on anything and everything.

Let me know.

DH
Send some of that shit my way Ill turn it into a texture and put it in my map.
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote