View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #47
illogicality-
pwning CTF since 1999

Class/Position: Yes
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [ gr. ], UGC-FF
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Who the fuck took out GATOR from my edit of exo's and put 'xxxxx'... you fucking hypocritical assholes should then take out 'korey' from exo's post since he's not been caught hacking yet, either. Are you fucking kidding me?

You faggots suck gaytor's cock so much it makes me sick. And, Exo: you don't have to 'be around a community' to receive a hack. You act like he withdrew himself from computers all together - no, no, sir.. he was definitely around.. and I'll laugh when the day comes when he's caught again. Your whole team has questionable pasts and I wouldn't doubt you all were 'aware' of (and by aware I mean used - and still use) the hack. Gaytor draws shit like that to him.. it's part of who he is - a fucking pillowbiter who has nothing better to do than cheat at a video game, then gloat about how amazing he is and harass noobs.

This community is fucked from the inside out... aside from a few cool admins and devs with balls (skanky and a few choice others) the rest of you are gutless fags who can't even stand up to one player.. a player who has one of the WORST histories in tfc (and gaming in general, for all we know) - the WORST attitude and the BIGGEST ego - yet you treat him like some sort of demigod... fuck that.