View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 01:09 AM   #119
o_atari

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Hi,

Started playing tfc around 1999-2000 when I was fixing peoples computers in my spare time. Didn't have a computer able to play tfc at the time (!) so I used bits from the computers I was fixing

Started playing with clan =BELT= before finding my home with clan [X.G.K] (who I think are still active to this day). Joined a few other clans along the way, such as =T.C.1s=, ILP and =fp=.

Played for around 4years but just lost interest, never given enough thought as to why I didn't like it anymore...just got...boring tbh.

Now play CS:Source leading clan #playnice but keeping an eye on 'fortress forever'. Can't wait for this mod, and I have complete confidence in the development team as they have all produced some great work throughout my tfc days and all seemed sound enough when I played with them on the odd occasion, even met a couple at i10 (i23!!!)

Can't wait to play as the medic/solly, always my fave classes but have a soft spot for all classes when I think about it Really hope enough changes so I'm not thinking 'its tfc with a couple of changes'.

If I find anyone from the development team doing anything other than working on this mod, theres gonna be fireworks

gl
o_atari is offline   Reply With Quote