View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:12 AM   #53
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
To me that speech is ridiculous. I was shocked when she said that.

This is a prime example why the rest of the world laugh at America and brand you as morons. (Not my words). "I need guns to protect myself from guns."

With the absence of that very gun (guns?) the tragedy of her mothers death and others would not have happened in the first place. You cannot have such things in society as they will always fall into the wrong hands. I don't care about statistics and facts, in the wrong hands they still kill the innocent far far greater than any knife or a bat etc would. That's the whole point. So don't give me that shit.

I'm a typical little English man so of course our views will differ greatly. I have grown up in a "world" without guns. I have never seen or held one other than BB & pellet guns.

What are you protecting yourself from exactly in this day and age? Potential on-threat of zombies? (To be fair...I'd be sucking your cock if that did happen ) Make some homemade weapons if you don't feel safe. Or do you often have the threat of nutters entering your property. Perhaps I need to live in certain states for a while?

I think you gun totin' folk have them as an extension to your penis and/or so your government doesn't rise against you or some bat crazy shit you think may happen.

I do agree that we have a right to protect our self, but not if that means innocent people will also die because of this right. You're basically turning a blind eye and saying "meh, shit happens."

I like this comment on YT

Quote:
take the guns away, so the only people who have guns are officials, and criminals.

when a criminal is caught with a gun, large fines, and long prison terms, and a permanent marker on their record.

Guns don't kill people, idiots with guns kill people, take the gun away from them, and you're just left with a mouthy idiot.
Anyway, don't worry, things probably won't change for a long time. Not in your life time.

edit:
The 2nd Amendment is all very heroic and poetic but christ that was in 1791. Kinda laughable now. It is a very different world today.

edit2: I think I've got everything I need to say of my chest now. Also, I'm not hating on anyone here or America or yanks. I love Mc Donalds! Just kidding. FYI I have 2 yanks sleeping in the next room and my Uncle is American.

Last edited by Paft; 01-13-2013 at 02:56 AM.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote