View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrYdeR View Post
What are you talking about Scuz? 6 years ago for a brief time in TFC yea man i was part of ESAD but im no more apart of those guys than i am apart of [AE]. In FF ive never been apart of ESAD save running into Vicious when i first got into FF and finding out from him a couple others were floating around. Im running with Tim over at 'mE getting our little ol' pickup server off the ground, before that AE and that [DAMN]. There is defiently not anyone or anything that says ive any ties with em' or have an incline of their goings on.

What does happen and im finally seeing the picture is running into regulars to TFC servers like on/off and that one 24/7 2fort server so often and it seems a reminiscing session bout the good ol' days always ensues which usually leads me to changing my name to [ESAD] Ha||ucinogen or [ESAD] StrYdeR for a few minutes as the reminiscing continues...

It makes since now the ban as that night such a run in occured on aardvark. We bullschitt bout it for a bit, i changed my name for a bit, then, it was over and life continued on. Up until this point didnt know there was trouble between o-t and esad... schitt didnt know there was a o-t and esad.

The way inwhich i conduct my person when connected to o-t the few dozen times i have is a far cry from the curse infused, HLSS WARS FF shenanigans im usually tangled up in over at Talos or 'mE servers but hey, time and place for everything. Kinda figured out like me with mine its how you guys get down. This should support my character in the previous.

I submit to both parties that consideration be taken en light of recent discovery.
It makes sense now. Your recent ESAD name is why the system caught the ban. I completely agree with your assessment on your conduct in our server which has been good. Your wearing of the tag appear to be a joining of that group recently (since the system had never seen you wear it previously) and as you can see that's not the best situation.

You're ban's been lifted.

Scuzzy