View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 10:40 AM   #121
o_moo`s mingery show

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Still Playin

Well hello all, im glad your making the mod, im more than glad, im in a frenzy of TFC-ness

I started playin about 1999 & am still playing now on & off..... i have HL2 yeah it looks good graphics n stuff.... been playin the CS.... BUT i have to keep going back to TFC for the gameplay.
I like the NEO-TFC with multi-guns, helecopters, trip mines, spy air strikes & all the other stuff... highly addictive... game play is great.... HL2 may look good graphics wise but aint got no where near the game play of NEO-TFC

Maybe you will consider having some kind of neo-tfc stuff in there??? or will that be too much going into the mod.... nightmare to do???

Even without the neo stuff i love the game.

I hope this mod really does come together & is NOT like the halflife rally mod i kept an eye on for about 2yrs...The mod never came out just got screens & models & told how good it was with beta testers.... made me think they where just getting people to go to the site for hits & game was never gonna come out.

Anyways, glad to be here & hope everything goes well with the mod, i will definitley be here regular to see how its all comming along.
good luck
o_moo`s mingery show is offline   Reply With Quote