Old 03-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #665
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Ihmhi....lol

Your heart felt pouring of your soul to all was some of the best material I have ever heard and to post again matched with the mark of the beast screenshot post is just priceless. If only I could get one of those a day for the rest of my life I would be thrilled. Now my dear friend the Yellow brotherhood was started as the The Yellow Llamas a color faction that was started with these very forums and porpelled to being the top in my book. This was here way before myself and you have the choice to post in what threads you deem neccesary but do not act as a fool when it comes to what the thread was meant to be.

Now I have grinded my teeth, flesh and blood to get where I am today and it did not come easy but motivation and a hunger called desire propelled me where I am today. Not stopping back or having time to turn around has given me what I have asked but now I ask for more. Life is not doubt nothing to do with material items but tell that to the guy with now computer and playing Halo 2 on a 13inch screen.

The Yellow Brotherhood is about blood, sweat and tears for all of my fellow brothers. we are looking to become the best we can be at the top of the ladder. We will not falter or sway in the wind as I have said before. We are here to show our presence and our presence is KNOWN!!!

dh