FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynian View Post
The only change I kinda like is 4 emps. Not because he really -needs- it, but because I hate watching a dropbags+emp doing a grand total of maybe 130 damage, and then I need a ton more emps to actually kill someone.
I like the idea of 4 EMPs for a different reason, a few popular maps, to name a couple off the top of my head, Congestus and Schtop, don't have grenade packs, meaning to play as an Engineer, you need to settle for a single EMP per life unless you cap a flag.

And in my opinion, apart from the SG, the EMP is the best weapon an Engineer has, due to the potential damage and the fact it throws enemies in the air which makes them vulnerable. And 1 EMP with no restock until you die is pathetic. And it puts me off playing the class. I think an Engineer should spawn with 2 and have 3 Max, like a Medic spawns with 2 concs but has 3 max.

Either that, or add grenade packs to every map, FF is unique from TF2 and follows on from TFC because it has Grenades, and all maps should support that and have multiple grenade packs per base, like Aardvark and DropDown do, with plenty of grenade packs around the bases.