Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Do you have a fucking reading comprehension problem? I state multiple times that it's something I have heard. The people I have heard it from happen to be friends of mine. I trust their word. Scuzzy has a history. In fact, I have even seen with my own eyes peoples' names and addresses posted on their ban-list, even links to their third party social pages. I am assuming it's true based on this. To me, it's likely. I'm not concluding it's true. I'm not saying he absolutely did it. I'm just using my intuition with experience.

Also, what does being American have to do with shit? Isn't it just as bad if not worst to judge an individual's intelligence off the arbitrary label of nationality? Because I was born within an invisible boundary not of my choice, you know everything about me? Nothing like committing a fallacy right after you wrongfully accuse others of using it. I lol'd.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. You act like an American, therefor you are one. And yes, you may take that as an insult.

I asked you why you even brought it up. Scuzzy is no longer around these parts, and anything he's done in the past no longer affects us. You've been a trolling fuckwit in the past, does that mean you still are?
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote