View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
This is on its way out of hand. I think we can all say we have strong feelings about the topic. So strong, in fact that neither side will convince the other.

Personally, I would need proof before I believed any of the accusations about scuzzy stalking anyone or calling their job. I would also state that any reasonable person would expect proof to back up such an unreasonable claim.

For the record though, I'm absolutely against whiners. Not to say that's what bridget is doing. I don't think that at all. But others whine... incessantly and frankly the solution is quite simple; play somewhere else. Continue changing servers until you are happy. The rules are posted, you get warnings. If I got banned from a server for doing something I thought to be harmless, I would say good riddance and move on.

In short, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can hate and not hate whomever you like and you can believe any server sucks, or is awesome. If you truly hate a server, then don't go there and move on. Scuzzy or no Scuzzy.
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote