View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
Renegade
Jimmy Jimmy Largewand

Class/Position: Medic, ConCing
Gametype: TFC ConCing
Affiliations: -zero Gravity-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Renegade Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade
Getting started

Hello all,

For those who don't know me I am a former TFC player/mapper/avi maker (predominantly in the field of concing), the reason I have nipped in here may turn out to be a whimsical fad that I discard after a few beers, however incase I do see this through I would like some guidance.

I have been reminicing lately about the good times I had in TFC and the enjoyment I took from mapping, whilst I still have some unfinished TFC mapping projects I would like to see through I have also been thinking about trying my hand at FF mapping. I have, however, no idea where to start or even what programs to use (I assume my trusty VHE won't do the pretty things I see in FF).

I'm not asking for anyone to hold my hand every step of the way, just a few pointers to get me started and possibly some bouncing back and forth of ideas at a later date. As I mentioned this may turn out to be a flash in the pan idea so please, anyone who advises me don't be disappointed or aggrieved if this fizzles out into nothing.