Thread: *WIP* FF_Spit
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:56 PM   #22
o_diepepsi

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
This is more of an "E3" type post, then a detailed log on everything about the map. So I can get the general feel of what people think (such as, whats with the brick areas!) and get your mouths a little wet

You could download the UK linked version of the map, and bsp->map it to get the layout in detail if you like.

As Circuitous touched on, my idea for the map is a double or tripple "themed" area. The soul being, a building that disposes of acid waste. Starting out as a regular warehouse... that then fortified itself.

So the deep down bowels of the base is still an old warehouse (with a boiler room, loading docks and the such) that then expands outwards to the world becoming more of a fortress.

This was done, keeping in mind(supporting) the layout and props found in the orginal map.

Oh, and I also practice "themes" per level. Where the warehouse brick textures are on the 2nd and 3d levels of the map(and far from the front of the base), and the 9000 shot is on the 1st level of the map (closest to the base entrance)

Last edited by o_diepepsi; 04-17-2006 at 02:02 PM.
o_diepepsi is offline   Reply With Quote