stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Class/Position: kittens are sneaky, spy
Gametype: Capture the mouse
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
It's the truth, Massachusetts already has 'Romneycare', and the health reform in Congress would diminish what they have. The fact that this truism ostensibly supports the 'radical' Republican agenda doesn't really say much, since the Republicans love to pour money into Medicare but not actual health reform.
This quote below can be applied to so many systems, was my point. Insert "they" meaning most of America. Massashesetts is just one of them. Even congress it self won't go for the plan THEY ARE VOTING ON.

Quote:
'reform' going through Congress would be worse than what they have.
The funny thing is when it comes to healthcare reform libs don't want to give up what they already have. Just like that republican base I referred too.

And maybe I am too moderate but I don't know anyone or hear anyone on the 'publican" side that does not bitch and scream about medicare. Just about the only people who support it are the AARP. That liberal president and the liberal congress are sure tossing a bunch of money at it right now.
6 of the 10 richest counties in America now surround Washington D.C. Our "capitol" edged out Silicon Valley as the nation's richest metro area. Reality Distortion Field = 1. Stream the distractions: One percent, hoodies, and kony oh my.
stray kitten is offline   Reply With Quote