View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
JackBauer

Posts Rated Helpful 20 Times
Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Have to say that was my first online survey ever, that's why it's messed up a bit. don't know why the website is in german, since it has a .com url and also when I was preparing the questions most stuff seemed to be in english though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
Is there any way to have more than 1 question per page? It's a short survey so it doesn't really need to be 19 pages.
I see your point of view pal, however depending on their answers people face different questions. some more, some less. for example if you never heard/played (of) FF, the survey will almost be over. it also differs if you still play or not. different set of questions for both.

Quote:
Page 17 take out the question "Are you gonna start playing again"? It doesn't really fit with the rest of the questions on that page.
this indeed looks a bit misplaced. I'll remove it.

Quote:
Page 19 - instead of "how old are you" with a dropdown from 1-99 how about a layout more like page 17 with a range of ages that the user can select. 15-20, 21-25, 26-30 ETC.

Just a few quick thoughts after going through it once.

-Icculus
I used a default setting for that.

Anyway I noticed last night I used some kind of a trial version and they only allow a certain limit of participants. I'll wait a bit and probably start another one on a different site. any suggestions are welcome.