Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
I will agree with you that some of the posts unfairly bash TF2, just as there are probably posts that unfairly bash FF.

I just love the idiots who say "TF2 > FF" because TF2 is a commercially released game and FF was done by members of the community or for some other baseless reason. Get your hands outta Valve's pants already, geez.

That said, you have been a tad passive agressive with some of your responses. Some of the people have stated that their intial impression of the game was lackluster. I have yet to play it myself (not exactly a lot of cash on hand at the moment); however, from what I have seen and had described to me, I do not know if I would like the game very much. It seems to take some of the best stuff of Fortress games out and water it down for the general public.

A long time ago I (and many other people) said that my impression of TF2 was that they were dumbing things down to appeal to the masses rather than have interesting and in-depth skills that a player could master over time. Now I have found, anecdotally, that this is the case. I really wish that I was not right on this one.

It is a beta and the game still has a month and a half until it is technically out, but I highly doubt that Valve will be making any major gameplay changes.

Here's to TF3, which will come out in... oh, let's say 2017 or so.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.