Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #1939
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Hello my friends................

I never really left. I live inside the hearts and minds of each and everyone within the past and present of these forums. For a many moons as the years go by I age with coming of time melded with the light from the sund fury. Oh may the darkness of the light shine upon your eyes so that the simple truths of life may grace the tip of your tounge as a waterdrop. In the eve of the reckoning I forget what has shyed me away from the game and the forums and it has been a long time coming. The series of lifes games and puzzles have kept me busy until I opened my eyes again today and the scream of the Yellow Brotherhood came from my lungs as I gasped for air. It was the light calling me back to where it started. It was the light who wanted me to come back within its grasps to fell the warmth again and the power it provides me. I looked into the mirror today for what felt an eternity looking for the clues within the reflection of my eyes and I could see the future my fellow brethren. I could see the world years beyond our thoughts and I could still see myself part of it within the light. It is the light that brings this brotherhood together in which we may never shed or die from.

I not only live the Yellow brotherhood but I fucking love the Yellow Brotherhood. It is within my blood and I can feel it racing within my veins. The power of the mind and body have converted my sould into something celestial that even I can barely comprehend. How the FF forums started such a movment into what we call life we shall never know why. How could the force or reckoning come from a FF color group that had stumbled upon its past and future from merely unlocking it from our minds. Oh the codes and sequences wer have all been trough trying the correct combinations to unlock the secrets but when your time comes you will understand that there is no code since the combination is merely a wall that you have put up to lock yourself. The light will see you through...............the light will see you through....

1 members found this post helpful.