Old 12-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #1922
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Top Priority of 2012.............

As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come. The many surprises that could come makes me anixous as I imagine the possibilites for FF in the new year. The Aztecs belived that this would be the end of the world but as we all know they were dumb. If they were so smart then why are they extinct? Sure, they made a sundial. I rate that as a "Who Gives A Shit", Bethesda made Skyrim, beat that you sacrificing bastards. In turn I feel that this could be the year for FF and that I can start playing again without having to resort to TFC. I do love playing it but as well all know TFC is like sleeping with an older hot lady. Everyone has been their to get their rocks off as time goes by but eventually you are left with the same feeling "I want something younger".