View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #1866
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
were off to see the wizard the wonderfull wizard of Oz!!!!!

FF. The player community is making me feel like a sad clown. There are only 3 main servers. Talos (I have been an offical Talos recruit for 7 years now), Old timers and then another one. As I have offered ideas before I will now continue on the tradition to increase the player population.

1. Make the sniper bullets stronger. They are too weak.
2. Give snipers the ability to snipe while in the air. If you can shoot a fuking rocket in the air you can shoot a sniper rifle.
3. Give snipers concs and 6 regular nades and two solly nail nades.
4. Give snipers the ability to curve bullets around corners and to shoot through walls.
5. Allow snipers to goto into spy invisble mode while sniping.
6. Give snipers 3x the jump height ability to reach higher places.
7. Give snipers 2x the speed of the scout so that I can run from enemies easier.
8. Allow the snipers bullets to explode on impact with the force of a detpack.
9. Change the scouts outfit
10. Make it that spies cannot carry the flag due to some sort of rare pole and fabric disease.

You want to increase FF then you need to start here. I will beta test the sniper class when these changes have been made. Also allow only one sniper per map so only one between two teams. First come first serve.

Thanks FF mutha fuckas.

Dh