View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
This is how sad Vinny is...

Banning me in FF simply is not enough to keep Vinny satisfied. Knowing that I really don't care about playing in pickup games, he resorts to getting me banned from TFC pickup games. Ohs noes, I can't play TFC or FF now what ever will I do with my life?!?!?!

Now, that I refuse to talk to Vinny - he is going as far as texting my cell phone with the following. Keep in mind, I'm not leaving out any of my responses here...

Vinny: Go back to saginaw faggot
Vinny: 72 soldier main on tidal. Looks like I got u beat at soldier too
Vinny: What I thought pussy
Vinny: 1)Sabbath 2)Vinny 3)bio 4)hadez 5)neon

I didn't respond to these, which came through a few days ago thinking he was texting me just to piss me off - I ignored him completely wondering how he got my number actually.

Then today he texts me again..

Vinny: Bio: vinny just kill the league already.
Vinny: X10
chef: fuck off retard, stop texting me - are you a homo? do you want to suck my cock or something?
Vinny: Cuz u know I'm right. Lose more to me. 4-0 can't even beat me at soldier either lol
Vinny: Can't wait to beat u with Alex and Stiffy this time lol. You will prolly boycott us again
Vinny: Don't worry there will be a 2v2 league soon u can win that cash Ian paid. It's not going anywhere
Vinny: Bottom line is you kids are just as selfish for avoiding matches vs us just so the league would die. Ian came to us. All we did was accept his Paypal. We will always be the bad guys tho

I call him at this point because he obviously think's Im biohaZ, his idol and tell him to delete my number and stop texting me. I hang up and he texts me this:

Vinny: ROFL
Vinny: Omg even better
Vinny: ROFL my stomach hurting from laughter
Vinny: Banned from tfc and ff that sucks rofl

Seriously Vinny, grow the fuck up. Get on with your sorry ass life now and stop trying to ruin mine. I literally couldn't give a fuck less if I can't play in pickups, which btw requires to play with you and Stiffy since you both add to every single pickup.

You're pathetic.

And you people wonder why the pickup community doesn't stick around...
User received an infraction for this post

Last edited by Lynus; 06-07-2013 at 02:16 AM.