View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 07:15 AM   #113
o_johnnyp

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I am not a pro or "old school", but here goes:

When I was on dial-up, I was checking out HL mods (offline, the dial-up minute costs too much), I thought CS was good with its weapon arsenal and 20 bots running in circles.
I got ADSL in 2002, after moving into town, again I tried out those mods, this time online, fortunately my computer performance was so bad, it couldnt run CS anymore, and I guess it is the reason I am not playing it. I decided that, TFC was best of them all, I started frequenting on server Royston Vasey, just spamming stuff - though unlike other "n00bs", I didnt pick hw or sniper as a first choice ¬_¬

In 2003 spring, I joined a first real clan CRH (Caught Red Handed), it was awesome, and I was perfecting the ways of engineer, lasted 3 months, after which I landed in [DA], and as an offy too, pretty hot clan for me at the time I suppose, I couldnt do anything useful in matches. I happily left the clan after 3-4 months, and a 2 month inactivity period - during which I hoped to blow some life into "estonian tfc community", not succeeding.
I thought I was "pretty good" in lower divisions, and I saw this guy with [R-Nx] tag "hey maybe you guys need help?", so I got to join them, turns out they didnt even need my "helping".
After folding of this, I have been hopping into various clans, and always left after they died - mainly because they used to depend on me too much, I was in some of them as a WA and deputy leader, so if I left for a bit, or didnt want to play, something bad would happen :[, or others just didnt want to play any games.
Occasional sniping on a public is good from time to time, doing roughly 90% of headshots at all times :>, other than that im clanless and just playing WoW, saying that im a woman who likes other women (its true really, I have undergone sex change operation, well on irc at least)

Right, its 9 am, time to go!
o_johnnyp is offline   Reply With Quote