View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times

Tab Mix Plus
"Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager."

Smart Bookmarks Bar

"Not enough place on your bookmarks bar ?...
Smart Bookmarks Bar extension comes right here by hiding bookmarks names and only showing icons.
Bookmark names will be displayed on mouse over."

Session Manag
er
"Session Manager saves and restores the state of all windows - either when you want it or automatically at startup and after crashes. Additionally it offers you to reopen (accidentally) closed windows and tabs."

DownThemAll!

"The first and only download manager/accelerator built inside Firefox!"

OpenDownload
"Allows you to open any file from the internet into the OS assigned program. This is similar to IE's 'Open' or 'Run' file download functionality. ..."

Split Browser
"This splits the content area of the browser window as you like."

Flashgot
"Download all the links, movies and audio clips of a page at the maximum speed with a single click, using the most popular, lightweight and reliable external download managers."

Greasemonkey
"Allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript. ..."

Greasefire
"Automatically find Greasemonkey scripts on Userscripts.org (requires Greasemonkey)"

Stylish
"Customize the look of the application and of websites with Stylish, a user styles manager."

Show Go!
"Always show the go button in the location bar...not just when you type in the location bar" (Yeah, you can get it back other ways but why not do it the lazy way.)

IE Tab
"IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox... "

Stuff I have installed out of curiosity but not experimented much with:

Ghostery
Adblock Plus Filter Uploader
Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper
Mr Uptime
New Tab Button Position (Mix Tab Plus fooks it up, I think)
SmoothWheel
Undo Closed Tabs Button (Mix Tab Plus fooks it up, I think)
Nuke Anything Enhanced
Bookmark Duplicate Detector

[For Thunderbid]
MinimizeToTray - (work(s)ed with FF) Out dated but still works with TB for me.

Contacts Sidebar
"Displays the address books in a sidebar in Thunderbirds 3-pane-window and can be toggled with the F4 key or a toolbar button." Like OE

*Installs MeasureIt*

Last edited by Paft; 02-03-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote