Thread: Bunnyhopping
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #52
ICB

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke
Name me one pro offence player like them that used space..
I could name you loads, but I'd rather them or their clanmembers said something themselves (they probably will). And nah, I'm not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke
If u make a mod where old tfcers can just paste there old scripts and start hopping away etc.. U'd have more succes and therefor have a realistic chance of making a game that valve would someday sell in retail, like counter-strike. Simple marketing.
Going out of their way to appeal/gear the game towards to an esoteric, mostly elitist playerbase (be honest), they keep a mostly fixed community without as great a chance of expanding said playerbase as much as appealing to the general public. Simple marketing.

As caesium said, FF is geared towards using spacebar, as it's a perfect jump every time when you hold it down. It's pretty great, I applaud the DEVs for that.

Anyway, any great TFCer won't have a problem porting CFGs to FF. It's much more of an issue to get your average joe playing and making it easier for them to pick it up. In general, not just bhopping.
ICB is offline   Reply With Quote