View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:01 PM   #26
TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
He told you already squeek, I'm using "Juice specced me". There's no demo and he won't even tell you what he suspects me of using though, you're just going to have to trust him on this one.

That despite the surprisingly complete and utter lack of evidence, a comically benign video that I posted of the entire session when I was banned from my first-person perspective, and the fact that he's unable to provide any details at all of how or when. He just knows in his heart of hearts that I'm cheating, he just knows it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceDD View Post
Yes It has Squeek
I watched him personally in spectate for a good while many times ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
I'm absolutely BEGGING the next server admin that's considering banning me for cheating to grab a demo prior to showing me out.
Still waiting anxiously for that demo. No, really though, pretty pretty please post the one where I cheat. I'll just wait here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceDD View Post
Being a very seasoned AC admin for 3 Leagues throughout my years since 1997 Im pretty sure I don't miss when it comes to cheaters !
Not sure if you missed the video I posted previously (the one where I'm banned for blatantly not cheating)? But it's very painfully obvious that you do, in fact, miss when it comes to cheaters.

Last edited by TheKing; 04-29-2016 at 09:16 PM.