View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #47
Peppas

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eomoyaff View Post

Off Subject:

O-T - "strict" rules, but mostly good people. A lot of the O-T Players actually don't mind slip ups. Rarely do they ever say anything. I mean I personally have never been banned there or kicked from anything rule breaking, and I fail to see where it's so hard to just go in and play the game. Even with my slip up's, it's not hard to apologize and get on with it. Also I think the term "Freedom of Speech," isn't accurate, no offense. The reason I'm saying this is because sure you can say whatever you want. That doesn't mean you won't get punched in the mouth.. Get me?.

If you come in to O-T and get banned it's because A) you're new and you don't know anything about O-T thus saying something like "Shit Nigger Taco" Will get you banned. Or B) You're an idiot, and deliberately go into the server (not to play) but to get banned just to fill your time with humor. ("haha, I got banned from O-T for saying Touch my poon Nigger, HAHAHA I'm awesome.," <-- You're fucking stupid.) I don't think it's about 'freedom' there. I think it's about fun with a mix of what the word "adult" really means to them. I mean if people want to dispute about how messed up O-T is, well then don't play there. And ignore its' existance. No one there is bothering you anyway lol...

On a last note, I'm not trying to flame anyone. This is just a general opinion on what it's actually like. I still play there, and don't mind playing there and picking on old people. I mean come on, how many of you actually toss a couple jokes at your gramps? I know I do. But that's just how cool my family is
Infraction! He talked about OT!!!!!!!! jk
Peppas is offline   Reply With Quote