View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 12:00 AM   #65
o_fathom

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I started playing in 1999. My friend told me the "best route" to get to the flag in 2fort. LoL. (Go water, go up stairs, take a left at the hallway, go all the way down, Note. If someone sees you... keep going.. Go up the left ramp across the bridge and down the ele to reach the flag.) I swear it worked everytime for about 2 days.. I loved the game. I joined a clan called [BR]z. I met the leader... just none of the other members. As a tryout, I sent him screenshots of me sniping... and one was of me dieing :/. I later moved on to a clan called -uF-, they were fun... I was pretty good a dm because of past duke3d experience.. but i couldnt do anything else. They taught me to Water conc (conc in well and 2fort). This was where i was first introduced to mirc also. On java... ugh. Then 1.5 came out. uF died. I joined [MaTrIx] along with ag-projectile and a couple of others. Matrix died, because of a car crash. One of our team mates was in a car wreck and could no longer play. We turned into Sacrifice.. which was pretty much the same people... with a few additions. Blah blah blah... anyway to get this reply overwith, I was getting to the part where the people kept me in this game for so long, 5 years now. || Charsteel
o_fathom is offline   Reply With Quote