View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 10:16 PM   #50
o_nuggs

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
TFC is the world's best online game ever, hands down.

My TFC life started in the fall of 2000. I had just bought a brand new beastly PC, a 533mhz Packard Bell. At the same exact time my neighborhood just recieved DSL, so I figured I would go online and grab some game demos to test out my new connection and PC. Well the first and only demo I downloaded was RealNetworks demo of Team Fortress Classic. I loaded up the TFC compleate with three maps, and I was submerged into a brand new world.

There were people with rocket launchers and chain guns, snipers with high powered rifles, medics flying around defying gravity, and a fat blue man. Of course I was playing the classic map hunted. Well I played the same map over and over for almost three months straight, thats how hooked I was into TFC.

I met so many people in those three months. I became so close with some that I even called them "friends". I still talk with some on a regular basis. Since the year 2000, I have only played one online game: Team Fortress Classic. No single game can compare in gameplay and overall enjoyment.
o_nuggs is offline   Reply With Quote