Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzell
The new Disturbed album was such a letdown. None of the tracks stood out and made an impression on me. I mean, I understand that Disturbed is all kind of same-y, but it was pretty much just one long, boring song.
All bands and singers have their own sound. That means that when you mention the fact that Disturbed or some other band's music all sounds the same, you are correct, but that's common knowledge, and it's not an insult to the music at all. It's just that people like to point this out to try to fit in, or act cool, when in reality, most of the crap they listen to sounds the same too.

I've listened to this album a few times through, and I've only caught onto a few songs so far, however, I can say with no ego that that is far better than some other bands I've listened to. Haunted is good, and there's one where the lead singer uses somewhat of a high pitched melody, called Enough, that rocks my socks off. A few of their songs sound a bit like Staind, but overall, they're still just a phenomenal band, and I can't wait to see them in concert again and again.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Last edited by KubeDawg; 06-12-2008 at 05:21 AM.
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote