Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNL View Post
Or you could just get better at defense. It's not hard to adjust to the speed of FF (offensive playing) after you've played for a while.
I've played for a while and most of the people I play with have played for a while, but when 1, then 2 then 3 scouts zoom though (sometimes 1 at a time right behind each other, sometimes all at once) with 3/4 of your team on defense and get the flag with very little problem then theres a problem. And thats with SGs, engies, demos, soldiers and heavys on defense.

There are some maps that no matter how much defense you have, if you have 1 or 2 people that are good with concs they get through.

Many times since the last patch, it usually ends up with one side pretty much on defense only because thats the only way to protect the flag. Though as long as there is one person going over to the other team they just can't throw everything at that defense as they need a defense of at least 2 or 3 people.

But since I'm a pub only player then you think I must suck so I'm just whining. Course the reality is, I've played this game since it first came out, and I played TFC since about 6 months after it came out. So I'm a long time player, I'm pretty decent as I am almost always near or at the top of the score board. I also don't limit myself to 1 class and while I don't do it often, I do play defense, though I prefer being offense.

I'm just posting about what I regularly see. I figure as a regular player the devs could use information from a pub player.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote