View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakka
Clearly from the fact that I asked for a ban review I do wish to keep playing on your server as it provides a friendly, unstressful, llama free environment... it offers something different. However the video is opinion based and banning someone on the assumption they want banned is stupid.
It is an opinion based video, and from the video your opinion of the [o-t] environment seems fairly clear. Why would we want someone going out of their way to promote our server as a bad place to play access to it? Why should we allow you to take up a slot? Your willing to promote that server at the expense of ours. You use out clan members in videos to do so. Whether you like the term or not, that is pissing on the [o-t] environment. Your video does not present "different" environments. It's an attempt to degrade our server. I realize that this gains you point in other communities, it's much like the requirements of some clans here that you get banned from [o-t] before you can join. You got your points.

Mav didn't make an adminstrative decision, he made a community decision. He decided to remove someone from our environment that was an intentional negative influence. Nothing wrong with that what so ever from my perspective. You calling our server stupid, us fools, our admin's poor, immature, etc, makes it clear that he probably made a pretty good call and headed off a problem player before you became a huge issue. I'm not familiar with you, but seems like a sound removal to me so far.

Scuzzy