View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
We stop this escalation in barbarity by stopping our idolatry of the idiots that cause such atrocities.

Gun control is not the answer.
Agreed on both though this is now a hijack of this thread...

That said, I think that there needs to be serious work done to address the mentally ill and making sure that we're protecting them as well as the public from them. We also need to consider how to make it harder to run through a school like this unopposed... We do it for planes. Why not schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRniLLiAn.LG
you don't get it...your blind.
I don't believe you're qualified to make that judgement. You don't know a fucking thing about me other than what you see posted here. Plus I believe that you've exposed a bias by using the term "gun nut" that identifies you as one unable to engage in reasoned discussion. As such you would appear to have nothing useful to contribute. In short, stay out of the thread.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote