View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #26
InternalChi

Class/Position: Any
Gametype: 1v1 dm , capture the flag , fps shooter
Affiliations: Flawles$styles #styles irc east gamesnet or gamesurge. Who remembers?? Lol
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Any of you guys ever played LoadOut???? It's on steam I think and ps4 and it's free. It's almost like tfc and you can build all your weapons to heal,pyro,tesla,or regular slug....every weapon , pulse,rifle shotty,beam, rocket launcher ( chose of 1,2,3,4,5,6 barrel rocket launchers) and u can make any weapon heal, burn, electrocute, or regular bullet damage....there's turrets sg...that whatever weapon u shave equipped...that's what the turret is...u get grenades..pyro grenades, health , grenades, and tesla...
I have been talking to rob@edgeofreality. He created the LoadOut game. Based off of TF2 and his twist.....IF ONLY HE WAS A FF OR TFC PLAYER....THIS GAME WOULD BE THE NEXT BEST THING....ITS GOOD NOW,. YOU JIST HAVE TO LEVEL UP TO 20...AND PAY TO UPGRADE WEAPONS......THERES A SOLUTIOn FOR THAT CALLED BLUTE FARMING.....YOU JUST LEAVE THE GAME RUNNING WHILE YOUR ASLEEP OR WHATEVER AND HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR KEYBOARD OR CONTROLLER TOBMAKE U MOVE CONSTANTLY so the A.F.K KICKER CANT KICK YOU. YOU WILLBHAVE TONS OF BLUTES TO UPGRADE WEAPONS.....I THINK YOU CAN BUNNYHOP ON PC VERSION....PS4 ITS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE U CANT StraFE LEFT OR RIGHT UNLESS ZOOMEd on weapon....PC I Think u CAN strafE and roll and BUNNYHOP. I'm trying to see if he would be interested in working with FF community to create a new TFC with the LoadOut weapons.....the game is I'm third person also,. But that can be changed.
I tried to see if he would share the source code if I can get all TFC and FF lovers to create a new FF with LoadOut weaponry.......but I didn't get the response I wanted lol,. He is working on a LoadOut 2 in the future.....I told him to play FF or TFC and base it off of them instead of shitty TF2.
LoadOut is fun, check it out.
InternalChi is offline   Reply With Quote