View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
BoltR

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Yep, the 100% cloaking on the spy when not moving makes it a whole lot less tedious to play. I know that i've personally frustrated more than my fair share of players by having good eyes and blue piping them when they have frozen after they think I may have spotted them. (Which I thought I might have, but wasn't sure. Though on a second look I could easily see that I had)

I have a question and a comment of my own which are spawned from this weeks questions:

Rocketrunner, I don't even what would you could change to distinguish between the nailgun and super nailgun beyond damage output. Did you have anything in mind?

reaper1, I suspect that will be added shortly, however the devs are starting to put their foot down for new features that are going into 2.1. It's already been longer than target date, and more new content was put into the patch that was first planned. It's been a never ending stream of "Hey guys, let's add this...". 2.2 was/is going to be the patch with a lot more new features.
BoltR is offline   Reply With Quote