View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #9
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by be_ View Post
Hey caesium,

Pretty cool that you mentioned Lawbreakers. Well to add to my story here, I was practically opening my wallet to buy Overwatch when I stumbled onto something that was talking about Lawbreakers. It looked fast paced and more along the twitch-style of gameplay that I was looking for vs Overwatch. It kind of reminded me of Unreal Tournament with all the low gravity. Even the weapons and armors look similar. So I just got that one instead. I'm trying it out and getting my ass handed to me. Probably by fuckin kids... smh. But that's fine. Give me a few months and I'll figure it out.

As for FF, I checked out the Pyro Overhaul Teaser. That's some serious change :S
I think I'm the only one who was fine with original Pyro. In fact, he was all I played in TFC - in pubs of course. I'm sure no clan would have wanted that.
Playing a solid pyro was an artform. If you could cross the gap to the fatass you could circle strafe him until you cooked him. But, yes, pub only. I was usually playing Demo, soldier or Scout at match time.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.