FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
yeah. You have shown me the right line for it now though. I've tried it n done it a few times before but my sucess rate isn't great
Well, since I was doing it in my own server and had no defense to get past, I was using an almost straight line, which gives more success so I could record the video, but when there is a Soldier at the top looking to splash me on my way up the ramp (which is often the case) I need to weave left to right at speed then trimp it at the right point which is much harder. Using that line in combat is predictable sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlstriker View Post
Pretty neat trick although people have been doing that for a while now (don't mean to steal your thunder!).
I imagined people will have been doing it for a while, aardvark has been around for years, but from all my time playing this year which has been the time I have honed my scout skills and improved, I discovered it on my own and never seen anyone else do it, even the scouting pub greats like Panda and Talcum never used it (atleast while I was watching), so I figured it was somewhat uncommon, and since Defense has recently got a huge boost, I thought I'd share a neat little trick with all of the scouts out there. Hopefully I'll see more people using it to get one over on the defense :P

I want to teach more people the tricks on DropDown too, I learned them from Panda, and PikE learned them from me and most others either don't know about them, or don't know the right technique.
FreaK367 is offline   Reply With Quote