View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:44 PM   #36
o_soundchaser

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ()))Crayola))_>
Look it up, Canada had a much bigger involvement than the US, especially in WWI. Canada executed some of the most successful missions of both wars, and many of Canada's soldiers were highly decorated. We were also among the first to allow blacks into our military. The only difference between us and you americans, is that we didn't decide to make a billion shitty movies about how it was all us and nobody else.

And yeah, if the US was right next to Germany and got blitzkrieged out of thin air, you'd be fucked to. It's easy to talk about how pathetic France is when you're literally an ocean away from all the action.

YOUR homes weren't being bombed in the night, YOUR citizens weren't at risk. You have no position at all to be mocking the country that was flattened in a year, completely obliterated, and then raped of its dignity by ignorant asshole americans such as your uneducated self.

EDITS: MY internet is slow as shit right now, so I apologize for all this discrepency.

This post was at Soundchaser.

@Uber: Anything to get the topic off Darken's bullshit is fine with me.
lies
<--- Yea.. I can see those Canadians taking on any country with those cute hats with the fuzzy cute ball on top. Scares the hell out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ()))Crayola))_>
Wow, you're a fucking idiot.
HAHAHAHAHA...truth hurts eh?

Last edited by o_soundchaser; 02-20-2007 at 09:52 PM.
o_soundchaser is offline   Reply With Quote