Old 02-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #94
xks
Exceedingly Correct.

Class/Position: Variable
Gametype: QuakeLive CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGaBiTe View Post
Why do people continually irritate me by not reading the thread, going to the last page and posting the same thing over and over again?
I posted without reading the whole thread, I glanced at most of it and read the last two pages before I posted.

Only one person really mentioned the walls being a little bland but not in the way I did. Another person mentioned about the floor which I thought was absolutely fine. Someone else mentioned about some form of directions, which I agreed with.

I'm not trying to criticise your map in a negative way, I think it looks fantastic and I've enjoyed running around it looking at all the things you've added to it. I feel the more opinions from the community you get about a map you've created the better.

You can get annoyed at what I wrote or take it as yet more praise and thoughts on a map you've created. Surely it's better that people are interested and post their views than no one seeming to care?

It's a big map for most of us and we all liked it so you're bound to get a lot of opinions on it. If the new Rock2 and Badlands turn out as good as this then we can all be very pleased.
xks is offline   Reply With Quote