Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #50
Atreuce
Tiny Asian Penis Man
Beta Tester

Class/Position: D - Engy/Demo
Gametype: CTF/AvD
Affiliations: rQ
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Send a message via AIM to Atreuce Send a message via Yahoo to Atreuce Send a message via Skype™ to Atreuce
Quote:
Originally Posted by eomoyaff View Post
In my opinion, if you're going to be a baddie in Trailers, you best find a limit to your madness, because you'll be dealt with in a heartbeat if you dare overdue it. The server will be well maintained, but not overzealous. As long as you come to play and not destroy that for others, then I don't think there'd be a problem. (And when I said "Destroy that for others" that doesn't include the self-centered "play my way and not for my team," kind of way -- although that is frowned upon. I mean if you camp a spawn, or hold the flag, or spam continuous wav's and the majority doesn't want/like to hear it.. You'll be dealt with.)
And that's how I personally intend on keeping it... and I'm pretty sure Trailer is in agreement with me - mainly cause I'm footing the bill.

I have nothing against OT, but in the same breath I know I say stupid shit from time to time, so I keep my distance from there.

We do have a webpage, though it's poorly done at the moment. It only has a forum, and I'm not smart enough to change anything on it. I want it to look like OT's in a sense that it has the server stats on the page with the forums.

Not that we need another set of forums to look at - I have them there for suggestion purposes at the moment.

trailer.site.nfoservers.com

Power went out AGAIN last night.. 11 hours this time for a 20 minute storm. We have more storms on the way, so there is no telling how long we'll be off. I fully intend on calling/emailing to bitch at the power company today... though it won't do much good.

Edit: If you happen to be genuinely interested in being an admin on the server - find me on steam so we can chat. I'd like to have some active admins, but I don't want power tripping nazis to ban everyone they feel is a dumbass/racist/etc.

Steam ID/AIM/Yahoo/Skype/??? = Atreuce

Last edited by Atreuce; 06-23-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: 8am. I'm still sleepy.
Atreuce is offline   Reply With Quote