Old 04-15-2016, 01:18 AM   #19
TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
You really shouldn't give a shit about what the community thinks of you. Plenty of people have accused me of cheating and have even made videos trying to prove something that isn't true. So I understand. I also understand enjoying a game despite it being garbage in some aspects.

Besides, from what I can gather, the admins on the BoneYard are a select group, well known for their toxicity. It's doubtful anyone outside that group really cares who they think cheats.
Fair enough, it just seems like these accusations gain traction when they're not confronted and I don't feel like being banned from anywhere else for absolutely nothing. Guido has been quoted recently saying that I'm "a known cheater" and some people actually listen to the shit he says and take it for fact when it is the furthest thing from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
Basically, you're banned from the BoneYard and they're very unlikely to unban you. Unless you can really convince Juicey, or another admin you're going to have to look to play elsewhere. The nice thing about FF is that it's relatively easy for one person to populate a server.
Convincing most of their admins basically took telling them that I was banned (pike has known me for years and he knows I don't cheat). But the ones at the top are apparently unwilling to see facts. This thread isn't really about being unbanned at this point though; I'll leave it here to be used in the (unfortunately) imminent eulogy for a game and community that deserved much better.

(I totally felt like Hemmingway writing that last part)

Last edited by TheKing; 04-15-2016 at 01:24 AM.