View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #9
homie in reboks'

Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^ †
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHISH View Post
snap, so the challenger team always gets to pick their best map instead of playing the map that is up that week in the league? That's kind of odd, I've never seen that in a league. Seems like it might make for some boring repeat matches on the same maps?

P.S you need to add scrummage to the pool :P
I did it this way because I thought it would be nice for the challenger team to have like a home field advantage. In retrospect, I don't really like the idea too much either. Clermont ended up just picking the regular map becuase they couldn't find one they really liked; ^HeLL picked their best map, which makes perfect sense, and there's no incentive for them to not pick it every time. I personally don't like the idea of repeating maps over and over.

So, I agree. I'll be giving the rules an overhaul soon, hopefully this weekend. I'll also be posting a thread in a few weeks asking for critiques about the league, and what I can do better to make it more enjoyable.

Anyway, I really do appreciate the input. Please don't be afraid to voice your opinions. Unless you just want to call me a jerkface idiotmoron dumdum commish.

Last edited by homie in reboks'; 07-01-2015 at 11:30 PM.
homie in reboks' is offline   Reply With Quote