Old 05-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #15
episkopos
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: anything but Sniper and Spy
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynian View Post
I'd rather see tweaks to what the engi already has, first. Like Bridget said. We'll have to see if the SG gets buffed enough this upcoming patch, and I'd also kind of like to see dispenser dets normalized some. They're buggy as hell right now.
Pretty much this, I'm not that bothered about the SG, but if people think it needs tweaking, then sure.

Quote:
Teleporters were a bad bad idea in TFC. More than anything else, they encouraged base rape, or were just used in respawns because then they couldn't be taken out by attackers in half a second.
I agree.

Quote:
My suggestion, if we DO need another buildable? Go the Neo-TF route and make a gun which can be changed by teammates. (etc medics give an infection gun)
NeoTF always struck me as a little bit haphazardly thrown together. If this was done, it would work best if it was the defensive classes that could apply the upgrades. How about HWGuy increases bullet damage, Solly increases rocket damage and fire rate, Demoman adds mortar, Pyro adds incendiary cannon? Of course there would be a limit of one upgrade per sentry as in NeoTF.

Last edited by episkopos; 05-27-2011 at 10:29 PM.