Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Okay, stop derailing the thread with your pro-OT ass-kissing.
I wasn't the one who first brought up stuff about OT. I just corrected what was being said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zE View Post
Gwarsbane are you a O-T lover or gay lover or something ? but anyway the only truth you sayd was about the low ping that made me play there, but you sux so its ok.
Sounds like I hit a nerve by telling the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Gwarsbane is intellectually bankrupt. He's front-seat of the political correctness bandwagon.
Gotta love something like this coming from a racist. All anyone has to do is look at your past posts and see how much you throw around the n-word. Just because you think using the n-word doesn't make you a racist doesn't mean its not true.

I like playing where I don't have to listen to 20 year olds acting like 7 year olds trying to make themselves sound like big shots by swearing up a storm. I like playing where I don't have to hear racist crap. I like to play where they have rules that are enforced.

I can control myself, it sure seems like you and certain others can't. I think you're just upset that you can't play on the OT servers because you can't control yourself. I think you're also upset that those rules over at OT keep the server filled more then any of the servers that you are not banned from.

I also promote and defend servers that I like. I get nothing from OT. I don't get a reserved spot. I don't get preferential treatment. I don't get any the ability to swear or break any rules. I get nothing from them other then a nice place to play and good people to play with.

Last edited by Gwarsbane; 01-02-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote