Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventry(Leo Wainker) View Post
Perhaps because there is more truth to it than you are willing to admit and because anyone elses opinion can't possibly be as valid as yours right?
Your ego won't let you admit that other opinions are just as important as yours.
Your "opinions" while interesting don't suit my palette at all sir so, please insert them where the sun doesn't shine.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I think my opinions are better than others. Otherwise, they wouldn't be my opinions, now would that? (LOLOGIC) I don't consider the opinions of people who can lie through their teeth against the fact that Fortress Forever is hard for beginners to integrate into.

Quote:
My opinion of what the original FF devs were trying to do was a modern gfx engine version of TFC. A tribute to TFC if you like. If my interpretation of that mandate is true then this is what the current devs should be focusing on. Making FF more TFC like. (unless the current devs have shifted focus. That would invalidate my theory)
I think multiple devs have stated that they want to create a Team Fortress game not a Team Fortress Classic game.

Quote:
NO changes should be made to "dumb down".
"Dumbing" down is a backward step. How many backward steps are you willing to take for the sake of player numbers?
Here we go with the slippery slope argument and the fallacious assumption that making the game more accessible for new players will somehow dumb it down for everyone else. Here we fucking go.

Quote:
Bridget. If your so "gung-ho" about your ideas then why don't you "put your money where your mouth is" and learn the programming skills necessary to be a part of the dev team.
If not then your only "blowing hot air".
Does not compute. I hope you're not making the argument here that until I have experienced x, I can not express an opinion on x? Have you been murdered, Leo? Then how can you possibly conclude murder is immoral? Yeah, see how badly your logic falls apart in another context? Oh lawd.

Last edited by Bridget; 09-30-2010 at 04:11 AM. Reason: dem auxiliary verbz, also wrong wording
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote